The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Justice Pad by Charlie Justice (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
I just saw this latest item from Charlie Justice. Looks good! Anyone seen it or have one yet?

Link with Demo video: http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-23952.html

Instantly reveal any number, any word, any picture in the cleanest, fairest manner possible.

A 6" x 4", spiral-bound note pad is given to your spectator. While you look away, the spectator writes any number and then tears the page out. The paper is folded several times and the pad is closed. This is all done while you are still looking away. Under these circumstances, with ZERO questions of ANY kind, you can instantly reveal the number, with no re-opening of the pad. The method is just brilliant, - straight out of Charlie's strolling repertoire.

Remember - any number, any word,  any language, any symbol or picture.

IT GETS BETTER!. The pad is re-set and ready to go again, - right in front of your audience in less than 2 seconds.

To re-fill the pad. simply remove the spiral binder and  put in any 6" x 4"  sheets of paper and re-thread the binder. It will  take you less than 1 minute. You can use any spiral pad, from any stationers - it costs less than $1.

The pad comes complete with the marker pen and detailed training video instruction. The video is packed with handling tips, ideas and bonus material.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I wonder if people actually look to see if a thread was already started ona product when they post?

To many duplicate threads lately.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Yes, the other thread with mostly pppppp*

(*para pad person probably pretty perturbed)
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks great but does the Magician have to tear out the page ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2017, tophatter wrote:
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Yes for both - if you do a search on google you will find demo's for both pad's, The one I watched for the ParaPad he closed the pad then reopened it to look as if he was going to write in the pad with the Justice Pad you just close the pad and put it down on the table or back in your pocket.

I like the look of the parapad over the justice pad as it looks a lot smaller.
With the parapad you need the pen to get rid of the image but its a lot quicker and easier with the Justice Pad.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I do not know the Justice Pad, but for the ParaPad it is a fact that the performer has not to tear out the page by himself. And when and how you take your peek is entirely up to you, your presentation and management. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I imagine this pad is the same you do have to tear out the page but like you said presentation & management is key .
Thanks,
Jeffrey
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Parapad has got better material,but the jusicepad has got a better notepad setups and handling for it so both are good for a different reasons and I got both so know it
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
[quote]On Mar 25, 2017, tophatter wrote:
Thanks,
Jeffrey

They can 100% rip it out themselves. Charlie does it because it fits his presentation but the audience can rip it out if you like.

Ryan
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
I've just ordered it I have owned most non electronic Pads or clipboards.The best for me was Scott Creasy's F1 pad.A pad that you get the peek as your closing the pad.Then you could reopen and give to another spec as an after thought and they wouldn't find a thing.The holy grail of non electronic Pads for me would be the mechanics of Scott's pad and a material like the impressionable mind board by James biss.The material James used can be found white on black.This would be a great advantage in bad light.I have been unable to marry Scott's mechanics with any "new" technology.Due to the mechanics without it using a tacky substance that is not robust enough.I did get Scott's permission a few years ago as he no longer makes the F1.I will give my thoughts when it arrives.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
The holy grail of non electronic Pads for me would be the mechanics of Scott's pad and a material like the impressionable mind board by James biss.The material James used can be found white on black.This would be a great advantage in bad light.

Now that is a brilliant idea.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2017, Stunninger wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
The holy grail of non electronic Pads for me would be the mechanics of Scott's pad and a material like the impressionable mind board by James biss.The material James used can be found white on black.This would be a great advantage in bad light.

Now that is a brilliant idea.

seconded... we can all wish
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Scott Creasy's pads are fantastic, the best
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
I'll pm the above as I don't want to hijack this thread any further and yes the f1 was an absolute masterpiece for walk around.My wife probably is the worst to do magic on.She wants to inspect everything and I let her.She thought the f1 had a removable gimmick as she couldn't find it.It is that good and it's one that I'll never sell.It also makes the most natural and best add a no pad too!
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I bought a Justice Pad from Mark last month, and it works great. I've used it in conjunction with a book test, and I've been able to easily read what the participant writes every time. I haven't torn out the page myself yet - it never occurred to me to tear it out myself. I'm completely happy with my purchase. The pen is just a Crayola marker. I've used whiteboard markers on stage so that the audience could see what was written, so this marker doesn't seem "overly large" at all.

I have a friend who swears by his Parapad. I think both are good tools. Both of them are just pads to write on.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
So I just got back from a gig where I tried this out for the first time. I met Charlie the other day and he was kind enough to give me a copy of this. That being said he didn't ask me to post here and has no idea that I am.

I have never used an impression pad before, so this was my first time using this kind of product. When I saw the method after Charlie performed it for me, I was super impressed.. It's super easy to do, and the fact that you can refill this with standard note paper is a huge plus for me. Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of the design of the cover, but other than that I'm super impressed with this product and highly recommend it.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
This is a big step backward. If you are familiar with this type of device, and you've followed the evolution of this type of material, then you will recognize this as the very beginning. It is functional perhaps, but inferior to both Psypher and especially Parapad.

The pad p**k design is reasonable I suppose, similar in some ways to the parapad, but the material is just lousy. In the video, he says he had the stuff specially made, but I call BS. I have seen this exact stuff at the dollar store. This will not work with small writing, doesn't give all that great of an impression, and the pen it comes with has a fairly visible gimmick.

One thing I will say is cool about it (and I struggle to compliment this), is that he has discovered a new way to reset it. Too bad that it only works with this inferior material.
Sure, if you've never used an i** pad before, I'm sure it's awesome. But those that have experience with these things will be very disappointed.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Chrisparis75
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Chrisparis75
Does anyone know how to make a new Gimmicked pen ? The one provided didn't last long and the m*** inside just felt apart after a few months (am I the only one to experience this problem ?)

Thanks for helping me. Without the pen the trick is useless !
djrosen
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of djrosen
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2020, Chrisparis75 wrote:
Does anyone know how to make a new Gimmicked pen ? The one provided didn't last long and the m*** inside just felt apart after a few months (am I the only one to experience this problem ?)

Thanks for helping me. Without the pen the trick is useless !

I replied to you the last time you asked this back in September in a similarly titled thread.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Justice Pad by Charlie Justice (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL