The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Audio Ape (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I received the following "We are receiving the final boards from our manufacturers on Sept 24th."
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
The Audio Ape Pro is finally ready now and the first hundred units have shipped. I received mine a few days ago and it is everything claimed. I can’t wait to get it into service!
Ray Pierce
Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
793 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
Mine is on the way as well. Glad to see someone like Ray has already received it and verified its working as intended!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I received my Audio Ape Pro on 12-30-21. But I did not receive the ankle switch remote I paid for. The ankle switch remote is not appearing on my Audio Ape account's invoice. Both items show up on my PayPay's account invoice.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2021, Dynamike wrote:
I received my Audio Ape Pro on 12-30-21. But I did not receive the ankle switch remote I paid for. The ankle switch remote is not appearing on my Audio Ape account's invoice. Both items show up on my PayPay's account invoice.

No problem. We talked and he mentioned an advanced model is being made.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I own the first version of Audio Ape and it has been working well with my old Ipads until recently I bought a new Ipad 9th generation to replace my old Ipads only to find out IT DOES NOT WORK ON IT.
I messaged Charles and he said it could be the adapter is not strong enough to communicate. I tried different adapters and still no green light from the Audio Ape unit. But I can see it charging on my Ipad.
What else can I do to make it work on my new Ipad.
If not, I guess I will have to settle with my old Ipads with it.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Can audio ape be used in conjunction with another sound system. For example, a friend has dj business with sound going but when it is time for a different performance by someone, so he does not have to run sound during that time, will that work? I hope I was able to explain my question properly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Audio Ape (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL