The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » VALE Ken (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
I have just heard of the misfortune of Kondini and sadly that we will not have his earthly presence here any more. After a life time in the art of escape and inspirational escapes and cunning methodology he leaves us now. A great loss to escape artists and contra to the MC mantra of helping. Like Dean G and S Santini before him. We have lost so many here in the last few years.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
So sad to hear!! I was "talking" to him via PM just last week!! This is the first I've heard of this and am rattled to the core.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
Similarly, this is the first I've heard of it as well. I'm deeply saddened. Many condolences to his family.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Yes it's the first I've heard of it too..... congratulations to Pat now she can get some rest and a word in edgewise! Good in you old girl! Age of 73 and now you can have 10 minutes to yourself!

Oh wait I think we need to re-read Ian's post!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Dave, if you have the number can you put through a welfare phone call. I haven't got the number. cheers, very sad times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » VALE Ken (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL