The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Free routine for Café members. Phantom aces by Kneill X (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Howdy. Apologies for posting again. I know you can't please everyone but I will if I can! Following requests of Café members asking what kind of stuff is in MagicVampire mag, there is all types of stuff in there, but for emample of writing style and illustrations etc, I have put a full routine up online for anyone interested. If you go to
https://magicvampiremagazine.simdif.com
And go to the gallery page, the first 4 pages of tge gallery are for the full routine "phantom aces". Feel free to print them and try it out for yourself.
Bless
Kneill X
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
Thank you for sharing this. (But it might have been better down in "Secret Sessions," since this forum is open to the general public.)
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
You're very welcome Doug, hope you enjoyed it. I did think about secret sessions, but the mag in general doesn't explain many sleights( unless discussing any in length ) , so the reader should have some knowledge of card handling.
And I guess the workers section is where I always hang out and chet with the regulars!
KX
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Free routine for Café members. Phantom aces by Kneill X (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL