The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » "Flash Burst" by Raldon mfg. co. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Can you imagine vanishing anything, with a very bright flash of light?...WOW, imagine no longer!
"Flash Burst" is a high-intensity gas flash fired by a hidden pressure sensitive switch. (you do not use your hands to fire it)
Using this, makes your effects look like real magic!!
I found this at "The Magic Warehouse" http://www.themagicwarehouse.com... Get this guys, you won't regret it!
Gerard
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Many of us have used this trick for years. It is called the FISM Flash by John Cornelius, the magician that everyone likes to copy from.

In this case, he is no longer making the FISM Flash, but I see it from time to time on eBay.

Bob
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Yes, I know Bob,
When John Cornelius first made them, it came with a toe switch and then for some unknown reason he made them without the toe switch.
I wanted to purchase one from him a few years ago, but alas I could'nt order one with a toe switch.
I just recently bought one, from my favorite dealer, "The Magic Warehouse"
I'm lucky to finally have one! I've been wanting one for years!
Gerard

I forgot to mention...it has a foot switch!
Gerard
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
Just curious, is this a heel to heel switch?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » "Flash Burst" by Raldon mfg. co. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL