The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Like this post (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I may have asked this before. I apologize if I did, (I couldn't remember or find it). Is there a way to go back and "unlike" (as in erase your "like") when you accidentally "like" a post (because your thumbs are too fat and your reading glasses weren't on properly? Smile

I have not "Liked" any that I would care if people saw it. But what if it happened on a post that someone was being rude or in opposition of my thoughts? I guess I could make a post explaining that I "accidentally " hit "Like This Post" but that would just be wasted time and forum space.

Any ideas for a fix (even if you could edit a "Like" for "X" minutes)
Thanks.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Don't know if it was you or not but someone asked this question a while ago. The answer, unfortunately is you cannot unlike a post.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Like this post (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL