The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc - SHAME (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Docc has a flurry of emails these days offering hot deals just for you. He's now living in an RV and performing on the road. Must need gas money. Interesting that he's recycling old stuff for new pitches.
JackStrauss
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of JackStrauss
I'm not receiving these emails. Docc owes me money or product, and I wrote him a year ago asking about it. Again. Literally all he had to do to be square with me was link me to one product, which he said he'd do, multiple times. And he never has, any of the times he said he would.

Since then, I've not heard a word of reply. I guess I'm off his email list if he's selling again. I'm disappointed. I've defended him in the past, often.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2021, The Hermit wrote:
He's now living in an RV and performing on the road. Must need gas money. Interesting that he's recycling old stuff for new pitches.

Is he though? I desperately want to know the truth. What about his wife? Somebody ask Jon.
Recycling old stuff? Smile yeah that's new. (But really no disrespect there.)
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2017, adiabaticman wrote:
You're both welcome. It seems the price has gone up to $69.

I got it for $39.00, maybe being a recent purchaser over a month or two a few items (all great btw)!
Well worth it as I hope it will be kept among a smallish group of users, since it is so unique and it us more versatile than some other pre-prepared decks which cannot be handled as freely, easily, nor be "examined" ( in displays, spreads, or brief, easyn audience management.
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2021, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2021, The Hermit wrote:
He's now living in an RV and performing on the road. Must need gas money. Interesting that he's recycling old stuff for new pitches.

Is he though? I desperately want to know the truth. What about his wife? Somebody ask Jon.
Recycling old stuff? Smile yeah that's new. (But really no disrespect there.)

That's the pitch anyway. He says he sold everything and reduced his life to just a few clothes and props that pack in a suitcase. He's on the road performing and doing readings. Next week he might have a sale because the RV crashed and he needs to get it fixed. Gotta give him credit, he weaves a story for every reason to repackage and promote.
chinablue
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of chinablue
Too expensive
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc - SHAME (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL