The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORESEEN - A 'Which Hand' routine with a BIG difference! by Joel Dickinson (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I like Joel's stuff - at least what I've seen - pity I missed you when I lectured in Barrow-in-Furness!

Hope we meet up in the near future.

Best,

Atlas
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks a lot Atlas and sorry I missed your message. Yes, big shame I missed you in Cumbria. We will meet at some point for sure, it'll be a good day buddy.

Best wishes,

Joel.
Thomsc
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of Thomsc
Just read through Foreseen and Calibrate (thanks to Joel's Black Friday discount). Wow. Great thinking, lovely routines!

Foreseen is going to be a lot of fun and I'll routine it with a couple of other things to really confuse anyone trying to backtrack. Marvellous piece.

Calibrate is lovely. A very clean, pretty much process-free star sign reveal coupled with a name or drawing duplication that will really hit your participant hard. It will feel so personal to them. I will use this a lot. If you are as prepared as I imagine we all are (pen, business cards, wallet?) then you can do this anytime and get strong reactions.

The Strike Two idea is going to be very handy too and not just with this routine.

Thanks Joel, great work.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Foreseen or Volition which one is the best , I used to love the Free_will effect many years ago when I first got interested in magic but in it's basic form people could often see through it
wizard75d
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of wizard75d
I would like to go from a 'Which hand effect' where the mentalist guesses the outcome and present this afterwards, where the outcome is in the spectators hands. Does this sound reasonable or will they clash?
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi, that’s exactly what happens with Foreseen. The participant makes the decisions. Regarding Foreseen or Volition, I personally love to perform them both equally. They’re fun and something very different, spectators remember these routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORESEEN - A 'Which Hand' routine with a BIG difference! by Joel Dickinson (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL