The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Here's Something with Kainoa (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everyone
Letting you know we expanded the coins 1O1 Coins course on the reel magic site with 25 "new" Chapters. Take a look.

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/a2d6blj14m

remember Reel Magic is just $5 a month and is by far the best value in magic today. Reel Magic the Netflix of Magic!

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
MultiSlacker
View Profile
New user
GA
59 Posts

Profile of MultiSlacker
I've really enjoyed Kainoa's stuff. Excellent!
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
My coin magic has a BK/AK.....lot of details and thoughts that really enhace your coin magic.
The best 5 bucks spent
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
BK/AK: before Kainoa/after Kainoa
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
25 new ones? I only see the "Part 6: Ready For What's Next?", which is just 10 chapters.
Am I missing something? Are there 15 more that I'm just not seeing?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Actually 28 new chapters....click on
each icon and there are new pieces in each.....they say NEW on them
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Ahh, I'd looked in Part5 (Turtles) and hadn't seen anything, so didn't go further.
That said, I still think I'm missing some. I see:
9 in Part1 (basics)
1 in Part2 (classic)
2 in Part3 (CS)
2 in Part4 (CS Coin)
0 in Part5 (Turtles) and
10 in Part6 (What's Next)

Which comes to 24 by my count, not 28.
Where are the last ones? I want to make sure I see them all!

Thanks.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I don't know dude....there is what there is....Im sure you're not missing any....I counted 28...but maybe theres just 25....
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

I guess I'm just confused because 24, 25, and 28 are all fairly different numbers.

But talking about Kainoa and Reel Magic reminds me of the "Kainoa on Coins" set you started a while back - there was an "Inferential", and talk of an "Imagination Holding Coins" that was supposed to follow soon, but I never saw.

There was also mention of "even more to come", but I haven't heard anything since. How's that project going? Any sneak peeks, or details on how many the series is planned to be?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well Inferential has been out for a year....Imagination Holding Coins is done but we haven't released it yet.....we'll call the update 24 new segments......
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
258 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
This topic might have gotten more attention in the "Nothing Up My Sleeve" section because it's mostly about sleight of hand, even though a couple of the lessons concern gaffs. Anyhoo:

Part 1: The Basics - 1. More on Choosing Your Coins, 2. Patter and Presentation, 3. Standing and Sitting and Sleeving, 4. How Do YOU Make Things Vanish?, 5. Your Job: Interpretation, 6. Bibliography: The "Must Haves" 7. Bibliography "Mixed" Books, 7. EZ Mizer: Performance, 8. EZ Mizer: Explanation, 9. The Harbottle Steeplechase Discrepancy

Part 2: The Classic Palm - 10. Aquitments or "Wipes

Part 3: Copper/Silver - 11. Bent Copper/Silver: Performance, 12. Bent Copper/Silver: Explanation

Part 4: Copper/Silver Coin - 13. EZ Presto Chango: Performance, 14. EZ Presto Chango: Explanation

Part 5: The Expanded **** - No new ones

Part 6: Ready For What's Next? -15. Be Responsible, 16. The Standard Retention Pass, 17. The Toss Vanish, 18. Thumb Palm, 19. J.W. Grip, 20. Downs Palm, 21. Edge Grip and Nowhere Palm, 22. The (Heel) Steal and Action Heel Steel, 23. The Muscle Pass, 24. Jumbo Coins

So if I counted correctly, there are 24 new segments on the Coins 101. The whole series is excellent, by the way. Good teaching, good production, worth the subscription. Not to mention that if you subscribe you can also get Kainoa Harbottle's lecture, plus everything else.

Quote:
Imagination Holding Coins is done but we haven't released it yet

Imagination Holding Coins has been released, at least on Harbottle's own site: http://www.magicofkainoa.com/shop/nbdvyu......g4kwq4s2 He also teaches it on his Penguin Live lecture, I think, as well as his booklet, Palozalicioius, which I thought I had purchased as a PDF download from Harbottle's site, but I don't see it listed there. Maybe you can contact him directly and see if he still offers it. I also have the DVD, which includes some additional insights that aren't in the lecture or booklet, but you can learn it pretty well from any of those resources. You'll need the "pet turtle" to perform it.

Dave
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea I gave Kainoa some of these to sell on his site.....the world wide release will be in the next couple of weeks....
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

@Kozmo: I guess I was referring to http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218#6 and http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=627010&forum=218#8, from nearly 8 months ago. You said it might be Christmas for the second set (Imagination Holding Coins, I'm guessing), and then several more in the works.

I'm wondering on the status of those, since I hadn't heard any further since. I'd love to get a sense of how many you expect there to be, and a rough overall timeline (releases every 6 months? Once a year?).

@Wilktone: It's on his site, but not available anywhere else. I think he said somewhere that it was a very limited early supply. Though why, if he had a final DVD, it took so long to release is beyond me.

Thanks also for the list of what you found. I'd missed the second "Bonus" one, since it wasn't marked as new. But you also list '7' twice:
7. Bibliography "Mixed" Books, 7. EZ Mizer: Performance
so that brings us to 25 - the originally suggested number. Magic!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
There are around 7...we have one done and ready for release...another one that's at the replicators.....a 3rd that's in edit....we've shot material and done rough edits on 3 o4 4 more....

We release products when it makes sense..... Kainoa is the main focus for Kozmomagic releases right now....I would expect 2 to be released this summer and another in the fall....we'll see.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Here's Something with Kainoa (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL