The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Jimmy Ichihana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
I would like to explore the trick that Jimmy Ichihana performed on Penn And Tellers Fool Us. I am interested in learning the origins of this effect. PM me if need be.
Lou
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Martin A. Nash.
AntonF
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Check Drawing Room's Deceptions, by Guy Hollingworth. Great book and great routine.
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=2

Paul Chosse gives some relevant info at the end of this thread. As well as the other contributors.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
"Colors on the march" Martin Nash. Here he is performing it http://www.magicana.com/video/martin-nash-colors-march-0
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2017, Bobby Forbes wrote:
"Colors on the march" Martin Nash. Here he is performing it http://www.magicana.com/video/martin-nash-colors-march-0

that's a wonderful piece of performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Jimmy Ichihana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL