The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Testimonial for Jack Murray of Dream Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zendor
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Zendor
I recently did business with Jack Murray of Dream Illusions and wanted to pat him on the back for his wonderful construction techniques, and great service on two counts.

First: The illusion arrived on time, well packed, and protected. It was everything it was advertised to be including easy assembly including no tools needed. Very professionally built!

Second: Once received and I played with the illusion, I decided to I wanted a slight change that would assist in how I planned to perform it. Not only did Jack graciously send me what I needed but when the post office messed up on the delivery, where it never arrived, he stepped up to the plate and at his expense shipped out another complete package! It just arrived today and I couldn't help but notice that it was pretty expensive to send out (heavy steel and all). This is how business should be done!

This is my first purchase from Jack and I am very pleased. I will be doing business again with Dream Illusions. Thanks Jack!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Testimonial for Jack Murray of Dream Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL