The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone ! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drolleric
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Hi guys, I am from France.
I am finally committed to write in the magiccafe.
My main interest here will be collectibles from Magic Wagon and Alan Warner among others.
I hope I will share my passion with you.

Cheers
Eric as drolleric
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Drolleric,

Over the years, I've collected a lot of Magic but that does not make me a collector.

I hope you are a better curator than I.

Do you ever perform with your collectables?

-Mary Mowder
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Bonjour drolleric!

There is a thread dedicated to Magic Wagon in the "Banquet Room / Secret Session" section of the Café. It has been created 4 years ago and it is still well alive! It has 346 pages / 6900 posts of stuff: reviews, tips, ideas, etc. You need to have 50 posts to get there...

I hope we will meet there very soon!

À bientôt!
Simon Smile

PS. The Alan Warner's collectors are there as well; it is pretty pretty much the same gang of guys... Smile
drolleric
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Hi Mary

That's a fact I don't perform with those collectables as much as they are worth...
I mean with a few props one can perform for an hour with training. This is a different point of view for collectables :

I guess that's more of an "adult-kid" mindset ... My opinion : what's the difference between a kid and a man ? the price of his toys !!!

I am more admiring the craftsmanship, process of making, and that kind of reminds me of my teenage ...

Eric
drolleric
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Hi Simon,

I will be very happy to join in and broaden my ideas and possibilities with these props !

This sharing will be great

See you soon

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone ! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL