The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Scoundrels "Golden Shells Routine" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
As part of the downloads from the SFS there is a pdf called "The Golden Shells - An Exhibition Routine for the shell game" by Whit and Chef.

Is this the same as Kohler's Golden Shells?

Is there a video of a performance of this? (the SFS routine)
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Chef Anton with 'Golden Shells'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jobXssSq4y0

Bob Kohler's routine, I believe, is very much based on Gary Oulette's Supershells manuscript. However it is a very excellent routine & DVD to learn the shells and I highly recommend it. The only thing that puzzles me is the bit that you can not perform it on television without permission....since it is so similar to Oulette's.

I have a set of the Golden Shells and loved them when they first came out. I use to perform often in the evening under a streetlight and they really Glistened/shone on my table. However my hands would get sweaty and picking up and displaying the shells was sometimes tricky.....compared to lighter, grippier, plastic molded ones.
Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
Thanks but that's not the routine on the PDF - some parts are similar but not the same patter or sequence. That's the routine he teacher on the Scoundrels Touch vid.

Its no big deal, just seems odd to have a pdf of a routine with the vid but the routine not be on it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Scoundrels "Golden Shells Routine" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL