The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Wanted routine / instructions for Supreme HoopLa item (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

raw36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of raw36
Hi

I am looking for the original routine / instructions for the Supreme HoopLa item. The trick is a target board with hooks on you throw single rope hoops on and when you go to take them off the board they have all joined together, well that is the basic idea.

Many thanks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I use to have Supreme's 3 Catalogs, and don't remember a trick as you mentioned, using a target. They did market a trick called Lucky Loops and being Abbott's Magic can produce Supreme Magic with their permission, and vice versa, they sell the trick to this day. It is so good, the Japanese have copied it as well.

http://www.abbottmagic.com/Abbotts-Lucky......oryId=-1
raw36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of raw36
HI Bill
Thanks for the info.
I will try and take a photo and I might have a old advert showing the item will scan in.
Thanks again R
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Your best bet is to try to contact magicians in England. They never imported a target board to dealers in the U.S. Mostly some wood and cardboard props.

I did order some things form them direct, but stopped when they wanted to charge me more then the current exchange rate. Edwin Hooper's response when I questioned them, was they can charge any amount they want.
WindsorWizard
View Profile
New user
CANADA - Windsor, Ontario
44 Posts

Profile of WindsorWizard
Edwin Hooper of Supreme Magic did put out a simple magic party game called Hoopla Bunny back in the late 60's-early 70's. A colorful three dimensional plastic Rabbit sat on the floor with it's ears sticking up, and young children tossed hoops. The one that got the most hoops over the bunny won a surprise. The winner could be encouraged to find the surprise by looking around the bunny, eventually lifting the bunny up to disclose a bag of sweets to share with the other children. The base of the bunny was actually a sort of snap on lid to the bunny container with the 'surprise' hidden inside. I had one and used it when needed for the occasional show which had mostly younger guests. I may even have a copy of the instructions around and if I find them, will try and remember your post!
EVERYTHING is possible...
If you simply, just BELIEVE!
~ ~ ~ Johnny Ould ~ ~ ~
VISIT US: Windsor Magic Place & Cases For Magic=A Free Report!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Wanted routine / instructions for Supreme HoopLa item (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL