The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » High Caliber Holster—- where is Joel???? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
So I ordered a maverick holster from Joel over a month ago and have reaching out a bunch of times.... no response whatsoever. Does anyone know a better way to contact him? Ive tried emailed, calling, facebook messaging.. nothing. I’ve left 3 messages on his answering machine with no response.

Thoughts?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Anyone ???
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
I don't play games with guys that reply back - first, I do everything with Paypal so I'm protected. At this point I would put a complaint in for a refund with paypal. You usually hear back real quick from whoever it is your trying to do business with.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because I've dealt with him before and has been been nothing short of great to deal with until now. Just wondering if anyone knows why he wouldn't be responding or what the deal is.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Still havent heard anything. Getting really frustrated. And Joel doesn't use paypal so I had to use a credit card through his site. Been 5 weeks now without a single word from him.

Does anyone have a better way to get in touch? I've tried email, phone, and facebook message to the high caliber page... NOTHING!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Report the issue to your credit card company and get the money back. You have given more than enough time an more than enough tries to contact him. If you don’t take the steps in time to protect your money then it will become your loss because you tried to be nice. 5 weeks of no response from that many sources in today’s world is too long. Stop asking what to do and do what you need to do - stop payment before it is too late to take action.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
DMatthew785X
View Profile
New user
Space City
24 Posts

Profile of DMatthew785X
I ordered the 'Original Holster' jsut over three months ago. He got back to me a little over a month ago and said it was ready to ship the next day. He said he'd throw in a free shirt for the wait. Following that communication; not a word. He has not responded to my emails or my voice messages and that's with me spacing them out over several days at a time.

I'm still holding out, hoping I'll eventually receive the piece. I know he recently welcomed a new addition to the family so I understand being a bit busier than usual. Still, it would be nice to get an update. Hoping he's alright as I know he generally has a good reputation. These delays appear to be more recent. I will post here if I hear anything.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Ended up canceling payment and buying used... really unfortunate as I was hoping to go new.

Hope Joel is Okay.
DMatthew785X
View Profile
New user
Space City
24 Posts

Profile of DMatthew785X
Joel got back to me and I just received my holster! Unfortunately he had a couple of personal issues to address to and it took him away from work. He was very apologetic for not getting back sooner and included a couple of gifts. Holster is amazing quality!
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
Sorry to know that he's had some problems, but glad to hear that he's back in the saddle! I've often been intrigued by his work, but rather cautious of purchase because I'm not often certain as to whether he is open for business.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
Psychic71
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Psychic71
What is the best way to contact him?
Tilman
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Tilman
I ordered a Maverick Holster from Joel in 2015 and while it took him a while to finish it, it is gorgeous. He always got back to e-mails eventually.
DMatthew785X
View Profile
New user
Space City
24 Posts

Profile of DMatthew785X
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2017, Psychic71 wrote:
What is the best way to contact him?

Sorry for the delayed response. At this point, I would suggest emailing him at highcalibermagic@gmail.com
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
He has been late for years. It takes three to four months for him to complete (I purchased from him in the past) an order.
I would like to purchase from him again, but don't trust his poor business process.

I suggest that you email him first and inquire if he one in stock first. If they are made to order, well, I would pass.
francis farrell
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of francis farrell
Any news on these now? The website is running but everything is out of stock. No reply to email. No reply to voicemail
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Anybody heard from Joel?
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Joel intended to move his shop back to California from Vegas. Not sure if he ever reopened. I was lucky enough to find a couple holsters online, but I sure hope he gets back into making the attachments. Great quality. Such a super idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » High Caliber Holster—- where is Joel???? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL