The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Population control going well (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Be nice Tommy, they might sleepwalk into unfortunate impulsive behavior. Shaving cream..tickle nose... ?? Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile

Monsanto is doing its bit to save the planet.

“Researchers led by Paul Mills, professor of family medicine and public health at the University of California San Diego, found that the percentage of people who tested positive for a chemical called glyphosate, which is the active ingredient in the herbicide Roundup, shot up by 500% in that time period. The levels of glyphosate also spiked by 1208% during that time.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/weed-killer-i......651.html
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Add two cans of soda for faster results...

Are you sure it's safe to go yelling 'tort' in a crowded theater even if it's going up in blames... hmmm ?? Smile
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
I, for one, cannot wait for the lawsuits.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Lawsuits? I think you may be mistaken as to how the system works. From one of the comments to the article:

"Monsanto sues every community that wants labeling or evidence of safety. They claim it's safe without any backup documentation. In Hawaii they launched an 8million dollar ad campaign directed at Maui County specifically because we voted for a moratorium on the use of glyphosate and their BT (GMO) corn crop experiments here (that go on year round) until they proved evidence of safety and the products would cause no harm. It passed they sued every county that voted for something they didn't like."
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Yeah, but there is a paradigm shift occurring.

The sheep are beginning to realize that their feed has been poisoned.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Population control going well (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL