The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Stamps Assembly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Hello to all dear friends!
Someone knows the name of this magician, is this version on sale?
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IaiUmH93D0 Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The person that invented the stamp Matrix type effect is Amando from the U.S.

The person performing the trick is most likely a magic dealer simply selling tricks at a magic convention in Italy.

This is a classic effect usually done with poker chips, coins, and playing cards. The name escapers me right now, but Albert Goshman performed it with playing cards and a folded sheet of news paper in his close-up show and is published in his book, and on his DVD.

I would say that stamp version is very magical and different then the original versions. Of course the original versions are published in books and can be done with no gimmicks.
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Armando Lucero - I have a few private videos, with his show at different conferences. I saw a version with postage stamps on sale - a very long time ago - I can not remember the artist's name. Although the version in the video is probably not for sale.
Honestly, I can not understand whether it's agility or a trick? I don't know. But in the version I saw, used a trick.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
I know the creator of the trick, he is from France and may be in his 80’s now
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
Claude Rix is his name!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Stamps Assembly (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL