The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Two Card Tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Hi. I put together a gimmicked packet trick holder to carry Dan Harlan's Vortex cards. The holder allows me to take two cards out, do the two card Vortex routine, and put the two cards back. However, I can then take two cards out, the holder looks otherwise empty, and the two cards are normal cards.

My goal is to have one or two additional tricks that I can do with just two regular cards. I can either do these before or after Vortex, to "really" prove the cards are normal by placing them in their hands.

Please, no comments about how it's not necessary to prove the cards are normal. The proving of the cards as normal would just be a side benefit to getting (hopefully) three good routines out of this packet of apparently only two cards, and hopefully at least one routine where the two un-gimmicked cards are in their hands.

Thanks in advance,

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Two Card Tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL