The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is name of this mentalism trick? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicianleon
View Profile
New user
Croatia
3 Posts

Profile of magicianleon
Hello everyone,
I forget name of one mentalism trick. Trick go like this:

You give an small object to someone and tell him to place it in one of two hands. Than you tell them to choose are they going to tell lie or true whole time. When they decide they put object in one of the hands. Then mentalist ask is object in left hand and you have to answer weather you are lying or telling a true.

At the end mentalist guess where is object.

I think that trick is in book Corinda - 13 Steps to Mentalism.

Thank you!
thomasP
View Profile
Regular user
France
138 Posts

Profile of thomasP
There is different versions, Tequila hustler for example, but by searching "which hand" effect you will find a lot more.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Banachek has a version he calls Ring of Truth. Patrick Redford has one called Prevaricator. There's one in Pentalogy that I really enjoyed reading. But I don't actually perform any of them, so can't comment beyond that they exist.

Most versions out there are variations of a classic logic puzzle. Redford's uses a slightly different method.

Good luck!

-Patrick
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
It's called lie or die.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is name of this mentalism trick? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL