The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Eve Sights Available As NOOK Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

Several years ago, I published a poem, "Christmas Eve Sights," as a companion poem to "'Twas The Night Before Christmas" and it has been available in hardcover at lulu.com for a couple years. A friend of mine suggested I should also make it available as a NOOK Book (ebook) at Barnes and Noble ( bn.com ).

If you enjoy reading "'Twas The Night Before Christmas" to your family during the holidays, I think you'll enjoy reading "Christmas Eve Sights" immediately following. It's only $.99 and will bring smiles to young and old alike. It's a different kind of magic!

Regards, Steve
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I don't know much about Twitter except that it can reach a lot of people in a short time. I tried sending some tweets, but don't know what happened to them.

If you'd be willing to help me spread the word about my poem "Christmas Eve Sights," please send a tweet or re-tweet (I'm not sure what that does, but I've heard that people do it) letting people know that the poem is available at bn.com

Use #Christmas #ChristmasEveSights (I guess those hash tags would work).

I wrote it as a companion poem to "'Twas The Night Before Christmas." Your help is very much appreciated...

Happy holidays to you and those you love!

Regards, Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Eve Sights Available As NOOK Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL