The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Grand illusion to perform alone? (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
I suggest you get a few books about one man illusions, The Paul Osborne book has a great floating person illusion that can be built for about $40 (its like a human spirit cloth thing) that plays well and packs small. A few other illusion creators have one man versions of things that are inexpensive to make and easy to perform, and that's how you get started.....then as you do more and more and earn more and more you can invest more in your equipment and consider purchasing more elaborate illusions. But with that said...don't overlook and abandon the simple ones....
Bruce
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I’m not sure who you are talking to but many of us already own large illusions and don’t need beginner advice.
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi, I'm looking to update my website, and I would be interested in trading a Magellan Master Levitation for site creation and SEO maintenance. If you or anyone who you might know be interested in this, please contact me. Thanks, Jimmy

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Grand illusion to perform alone? (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL