The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Where are Gregory Wilson, Jay Sankey, Magick Balay??? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Couldn’t put it better myself Ustaad.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
In my 52 years into Magic, I have come across such seller attitude a good number of times. All that these elements need is YOUR money. That's it. After sale service has NO priority for them, even though you might have purchase an exorbitantly priced item. They neither have the time nor inclination, they care less.

Smile

Your most likely right but also you can not speak for all sellers. Sellers are no different than you and I. Each one are there own person. Guys when you go on vacation do you bring your work with you?? Maybe some do but most do not.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Thanks everyone -- BTW, Magick did respond, but can't attend our convention. But at least he got back to me. I'm a professional in news and PR and am very busy, but I always have time for anyone that reaches out to me -- always. Maybe that's why I'm trusted. At least to say I'm sorry, I can't help you now because of whatever reason, but will get back to you at some point.
Gregory Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
87 Posts

Profile of Gregory Wilson
Sorry for the late reply, as I was out of town.

Also, I will check my junk folder for any emails regarding the convention; somehow got filtered out.

Happy new year!

Gregory
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
In my 52 years into Magic, I have come across such seller attitude a good number of times. All that these elements need is YOUR money. That's it. After sale service has NO priority for them, even though you might have purchase an exorbitantly priced item. They neither have the time nor inclination, they care less.

Smile

i agree Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Where are Gregory Wilson, Jay Sankey, Magick Balay??? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL