The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Close up pad for coin magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Shufflemat, I had not seen this before. We came up with a folding mat about 18 months ago per a request for a custom Mat, and expanded to larger sizes. Although Shufflemat looks to have a hard back, ours is a faux crocodile.
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Ya, it's a great little mat! Leather w/ the brass corners (I think its brass) fits in a back pocket with no problems. Also, a place to keep business cards under the mat.

Your products look great as well. 👍
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I had one of the shuffle mats years.ago, I really liked it, unfortunately it was destroyed with many of my things in a flood. I purchased one of Pattricks folding mats last year, in my opinion... pattricks is the Rolls-Royce of the two.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I don't doubt one bit Patrick has the RR recipe for a pad/mat at all. 😃. This shuffle thing works really good for me. I do not use it for "work" tho. But I know it does a great job! 😀
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Pattrick, the custom mat you made for me is the PERFECT thickness for my needs! Thanks again!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Close up pad for coin magic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL