The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Classic cups (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Hey guys, I was wondering thoughts on these. I used to use Johnson cups but no longer have them. I like the plain look of these but will they handle basically the same? Maybe that's a dumb question but not being able to handle one myself any feedback is appreciated.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Well I ordered some so I guess we'll see Smile
rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
Feel free to post a review. I'm in the market for a decent cups set myself.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Will do. I'm only a few hours south of RNT2 so it shouldn't take long to get here =P
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Quite pleased with the classic cups. Happy with the choice. The lack of a center bead doesn't seem to have any affect on what I do. The only downside might be the recommended 7/8 ball size. Not much of an issue for me. I think I'd still like a set of JES squattys tho.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I use the Classic Cups, very pleased with them - the sound is awesome, a little heavy which is an asset, and I have never seen anything that beats the look of the classic cup - I've had people in supermarkets ask if I was a bartender, they don't question what they are or what their purpose is (meaning a cup holds liquid, and they look exactly like something that you would expect to hold liquid would look like).

For balls I tie "monkey fist" knots with standard soft magicians rope. They knot design keeps them from rolling off the table in the wind.

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Classic cups (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL