The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Riggs: My Q and A DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I love Q&A styled/themed presentations, and also love learning from the greats. So I eventually had to get the original My Q and A by John Riggs (1995) and the follow-up My Q and A 2008, both on DVD sold separately.

John's thinking is devious, and there some fantastic ideas and insights on the the 1995 original release. The cleverness of the steal and the billet delivery device made me grin. Some of his answers to common questions are also quite hilarious.

The second DVD from 2008 I did not find quite as valuable as the original. It features an updated, simpler billet delivery method which did get me thinking. And inspired a new idea of my own. So for me it was worth the investment.

The 1995 release has a short demonstration at the end, where John performs My Q and A for a cabaret sized audience.

From his website, it looks like both of these DVDs are no longer available, but who knows, you might be able to convince John to sell them to you if you are so inclined.
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
His Hull Card DVD is great, also.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2018, gypsyfish wrote:
His Hull Card DVD is great, also.

Agreed. It also has a full length performance at what appears to be a company Christmas party. And instructions for how to use the Hull card for one-on-one readings, in addition to a full audience Q&A.
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
His voice-over comments during the performance are both insightful and funny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Riggs: My Q and A DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL