The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What is this called? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asif
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of asif
Https://youtu.be/dnzS-GZUpbk

In this video Eric is shown to pick out a purse out of a paper. There is also another similar effect in which a bicycle deck is taken out from its manual. Can someone please help me out in identifying this effect,like point me to the source where I can learn it from.Also what is the name of this effect and who's the inventer.
Cheers
Azreal
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
Looks like Eric made his own purse version of "3D Prinitng" by Henry Evans, which is the marketed effect that produces the deck of cards in the same manner. 3DP is available through Penguin and others.
Toddolini
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Toddolini
The one DaveGripenwaldt refers to has a slightly different name.

Having looked for it, I humbly submit that it seems to be called, 3D Advertising by Henry Evans.
asif
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of asif
Thanks a lot guys
rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
I hadn't come across this before. I see Penguin has this on sale at the moment with free UK shipping. Will give it a whirl, looks like it will make a great opener.
andrea.corelli
View Profile
Regular user
Milano area, Italy
107 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Reminds me of a "light" version of the famous Hamburger trick by Cyril Takayama. Could possibly the principle be the same?
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What is this called? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL