The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Looking for email contact at L&L Publishing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I love the Magic Café, so first I just want to give my kudos to all the staff that make these great forums so terrific! It's such a helpful site for magicians in so many ways. Thanks Steve Brooks & co!

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with a somewhat unusual request. I'm looking for an email contact over at L&L Publishing that I can write to with a question I have for them. If one of their staff is active here on The Magic Café, that would work too.

I have already tried a couple of email addresses I found online (llpub@aol.com and also customerservice@llpub.com), but haven't had any response for more than ten days. So I wonder if there is a different email address I should be trying, or if anyone can get me connected with them or one of their staff in some other way.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist! Feel free to respond via a Private Message if you'd rather not give out this information publicly.
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
I wondered the same thing. They do have a couple of phone numbers on the upper left corner of their home page if that's of any help.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Looking for email contact at L&L Publishing? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL