The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Any reccomendations for good coin in bottle coins? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
As a returning magician I'm slowly reacquiring props from my youthful days. I have no idea what type I had as a teen.
looking to get a good half dollar coin.

I'm looking at the Millennium coin (profile cut) and also a Roy Kueppers.

Opinions and recommendations appreciated!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Not sure of the amount you care to spend but I have had good luck with Johnson Products, though not as expensive as some, they cost a bit more than the brands you ask about.
Also, a member here in the Café, inigmntoya, knows his coins, I would respect any input that he may share.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2018, Wravyn wrote:
Not sure of the amount you care to spend but I have had good luck with Johnson Products, though not as expensive as some, they cost a bit more than the brands you ask about.
Also, a member here in the Café, inigmntoya, knows his coins, I would respect any input that he may share.

Thanks for the kind words. I've already PM'd him. Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I actually like Michael Kaminska's coin in bottle which has the bonus of using a regular coin.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Once you decide on the "coin", you might want to grab one of these to take the heat off of you introducing the coin "into" the bottle.
http://themagicwarehouse.com/TB6658/Unic......pn=1&s=d
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2018, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Once you decide on the "coin", you might want to grab one of these to take the heat off of you introducing the coin "into" the bottle.
http://themagicwarehouse.com/TB6658/Unic......pn=1&s=d

Yes! Great advice, thank you! I have one sitting in my penguin cart... haven't pulled the trigger yet .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Any reccomendations for good coin in bottle coins? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL