The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Owen Magic Supreme (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Owen was the only source of Owen Magic. I was going by their reputation, I had not seen the props before I ordered. Live and loan. I don't know of any other use for rubber props. I had only seen a Weller Coke bottle at that time. I've since seen Nelson's beautiful props, they are quite compressible not virtually ridged. I didn't intend to use the rubber props with my Owen silk production cabinet, which made a beautiful production of a fifty foot rainbow streamer and some spring flowers, another expensive idem.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Oops, the one handed box only held a 25' streamer and no spring flowers, it was a neat little prop but not very practical. See Rice, Encyclopedia of Silk Magic Vol 1, page192.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Ringmaster do you still have those items? I bet if you put them up for sale on here somebody would be interested in buying them.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Hookem
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Hookem
I for one would be glad to purchase them if they are in good condition.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Owen Magic Supreme (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL