The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mental Videos... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
290 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
Without question and without anyone else in the world even coming close, the foremost producer of mentalism on video for years has been Flora & Company from Albuquerque. With ton's of videos in their catalog, there's much to learn and absorb if video is your thing.

I'll address it now before anyone else chimes in, yes the video's are more expensive than most others on the market. There are reasons for this which I won't delve into here. Suffice to say I have practically everything Brian ever put out (paid for personally) and have only found a couple that I wasn't completely happy with. As a working professional I have found more actual WORKERS on FloraCo tapes than just about anywhere else. Brian made it a point to go with guys who actually do this stuff for 'real people' and as a result, the material has what it takes.

I'm not saying any of this because I happen to have made a few videos with Brian, I'm saying it because it's true. You obviously can get any of my Flora CO videos directly from me or from Flora, but be sure to check out the work of Docc Hilford, Richard Webster, Ron Martin and others at the Flora website (www.floraco.com)

Hope this helps.

Mark Strivings

A small postscript to those who may be wondering, yes Flora Co is still in business. Jan has taken over the operation of things since Brian's tragic and untimely death. As far as I know everything on the website is still available and well worth your consideration.

Mark Strivings
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mental Videos... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL