The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Thought you all might enjoy this video. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
285 Posts

Profile of Griff
Really enjoyed watching a card guy reacting to videos by some great coin guys. Chris Ramsay is a great magician and it's cool to see him get fooled so badly by some great coin magicians. Some really good stuff here that probably can't be done in the "real world", but fun to watch none the less.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Were you going to post a link?
Sebastian Oudot
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Between Two Worlds
197 Posts

Profile of Sebastian Oudot
It must be this one:

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Loved it! Just inspiring, and what the progression of basic works evolves into...eventually, behind heightened creativity and ability. Man, long way from yesterday, but you can still see it there if you look closely. 🤔 WOW!!!

Oh, and Chris Ramsay here is an amazing magician in his own right, I am a big fan. Smile Most importantly though, he provides the most important element of all, the reaction to the work...He is truly amazed, and so was I. Just remarkable work from a variety, the big, small & all of us. Just like God meant for all great magic to come from and be.

Great post, Griff...and thanks for the assist in providing the video here, Sebastian. Smile Yet another example of "Magicians Helping Magicians." Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Sebastian Oudot
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

My pleasure Marion.

I really like watching Chris Ramsay videos. You can feel a lot of sincerity in what he's doing.

Regarding the video, amazing coin magic! So many talented magicians.

And you're right, it's really inspiring. And it shows how coin magic has evolved.
Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
285 Posts

Profile of Griff
Hahaha! Sorry all... Thanks Sebastian!
Sebastian Oudot
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

You're welcome Griff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Thought you all might enjoy this video. (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL