The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Yet another lurker coming into the open (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
As I approach my 49th birthday, I have spent the past few months getting back into magic after having set it aside a long time ago as life got in the way. I had forgotten everything I learned and am slowly re-learning it. Fortunately, I kept all of my books, props and lecture notes (including class notes from my time taking magic classes at the Magic Castle which have been invaluable in my reboot) and have a great foundation of material to work through and learn from as I continue my journey in the art as a hobby. I have enjoyed lurking and reading the Café to answer questions I have and I look forward to continuing to learn from the broad experience of the participants here. Thanks for allowing me to hang out in the Café.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome, (Can't stand your name. The whole trend has put a lot of nice clowns out of business).

And welcome back to Magic.

Glad you kept your books and props. It is so much less frustrating and more fun that way.

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Actually the name is an homage to an old National Lampoon magazine comic that I loved. Hysterically funny but very politically incorrect. I use it on a lot of forums and never thought of the connection to IT or clowning in general until it was pointed out to me.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome EvilClown! As long as you are a good contributor, I'm guessing the "evil" part will be overlooked. Smile

You'll find a lot of folks here found there way back into the fold after drifting for a spell. Me included. I was bitten early as a youth, but as an adult the bite was much deeper. No looking back now.

Enjoy The Café!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Thank you Wizard. I have enjoyed restarting the journey these past few months and believe that this time the journey will last a lifetime. It gives me immense pleasure to learn about the art. I hope I can master it to the level of performing it publicly for more than just friends and family, but mostly I am fascinated to learn and grow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Yet another lurker coming into the open (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL