The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Kid's Party - some help? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
[quote]On Jun 22, 2018, Sophocles wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2018, Dapperdan wrote:
By the way... did you really perform for 2 hours? How the heck did you keep their attention for that long?!?

2 hours includes the bubble machine with kids music playing and dog balloon making. I really don't remember how long that was so lets say 30 min and then another 90 min of performing I guess. I was so stressed so don't remember exactly. My wife told me it was 2 hours. If not then for sure 90 min. I kept getting them involved and stretching out some of the effects. I even did an adult effect where I got the ring from a mother and locked it up and had the kids choose numbers. In that case, I had them count from 1-10 and then also call out the colours. So you see, you can kill some time with that. I also made a bunch of wands with 16mm PVC pipe and tape. Kids loved waving those around. One of my wands is MIA. But that's ok. It's also an idea for free giveaways to kids.

I used the below bubble machine:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Early-Learning-......O/quote]

As my dear friend, the late DON LAWTON, often said, "Our "job" is NOT to KILL TIME. Our job is to FILL TIME, WITH ENTERTAINMENT."
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Get Dan Sperry's Penguin Live. He teaches some amazing tricks for children birthday parties.

Learn as much tricks as you can with colorful stuff like streamers, balloons, flowers, toys, candy, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Kid's Party - some help? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL