The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicStream.com for just $1 this week (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Hey All,

For those that haven't taken the plunge to check out http://magicstream.com yet, Ellusionist is offering the first month at just $0.99 if you use code "LETMEIN"

Basically a buck will get you access to over 170 tricks, sleights and interviews from the industry's top creators.

Its a no minimum contract platform, so you can cancel anytime. But for $1 I thought you guys might want to check it out for yourselves to see if you love it.

Have a great weekend,

@geraint_clarke
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Cool!!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Now this is a deal
mr_misdirection
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of mr_misdirection
For some reason I always have problems with their servers not responding so have never subscribed

But a great deal once I can get it to connect.
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
Thanks! Great Quality videos. Smile
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2018, mr_misdirection wrote:
For some reason I always have problems with their servers not responding so have never subscribed

But a great deal once I can get it to connect.

Have you fixed this issue yet? If not, let me know and we'll help you get in.

- G
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Well, for a buck you certainly cant go wrong. All of the vids are fun to watch, with a lot of clever thinking. Many of the visual tricks involve angle-ey, gimmick heavy, 'arts-and-crafts required'stuff suitable mostly for social media... BUT- there's also a lot of great utility stuff from Eric Jones, Patrick Kun etc.

Glad I got it, probably wouldn't mind paying full price for a month or two. Wish you could download, though.
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2018, Calvin826 wrote:
Well, for a buck you certainly cant go wrong. All of the vids are fun to watch, with a lot of clever thinking. Many of the visual tricks involve angle-ey, gimmick heavy, 'arts-and-crafts required'stuff suitable mostly for social media... BUT- there's also a lot of great utility stuff from Eric Jones, Patrick Kun etc.

Glad I got it, probably wouldn't mind paying full price for a month or two. Wish you could download, though.

Yeah it would be amazing if you could download, but it just opens up the opportunity for easy-piracy unfortunately.

- G
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I also haven't been able to make it to the sign-up page.
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, bugjack wrote:
I also haven't been able to make it to the sign-up page.

Here's the page you need: https://magicstream.com/orders/checkout?o=9884
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicStream.com for just $1 this week (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL