The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » I love you , love you not trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Hi I was curious to where I could find more info on a routine I have seen twice now where members of an audience have four cards and face over are told to rip the packet in half and follow instructions and then the patter leads to he/she loves me / loves me not and discarding one half of the cards down to one that matches perfectly with a chosen half they removed at the start.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
It is by Woody Aragon.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Thanks do you know which of his lectures it is in ?
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Found it - thanks
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Glad you found it. I figured someone who knew would jump in and let you know. I have no idea where Woddy teaches it. In just remembered it from the Penn and Teller Fool Us show and I also have seen it taught (recently) on Aaron Fisher's Conjuring Community Site in a video called "Woody Aragon Love Cards" but it was taught by the CC Staff. You have to be a member to see that one (and I cannot remember if P&T taught it or just performed it on the show) so I wouldn't have been able to help past letting you know the Originator (as far as I know) for the effect you were asking about. It is a very cool effect though and a fantastic way to include an entire audience from 1 on 1 to a 10,000 seat arena.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
alicauchy
View Profile
Veteran user
Málaga, Spain
310 Posts

Profile of alicauchy
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2018, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Glad you found it. I figured someone who knew would jump in and let you know. I have no idea where Woddy teaches it.

It is in "A book in English", the effect is called "How to find your other half"
So much to do, so little time . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » I love you , love you not trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL