The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magical Greetings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mjc
View Profile
New user
Michigan
11 Posts

Profile of mjc
Hello from somewhere out there.

My name is "MJC" and I am from somewhere in the state of the beautiful Great Lakes. I am a hobbiest magician who has been interested in magic since I was younger. My brother got me into magic and I have been interested in it ever since. I am happy that registration opened up. I really like this website and have been often consulting it for a lot of my magic interests. I am a member of the I.B.M also! Look forward to chatting. Take care!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MJC,

What sorts of Magic are you into?

It must be wonderful to have a brother you can session with.

-Mary Mowder
mjc
View Profile
New user
Michigan
11 Posts

Profile of mjc
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2018, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome MJC,

What sorts of Magic are you into?

It must be wonderful to have a brother you can session with.

-Mary Mowder

I like card magic and particular cardistry. I am taking classes right now, so I hardly find the time to study the cardistry and card magic. I am just trying to learn some stuff off of Eric Jones Metal 1. My brother and I are unfortunately not close anymore and never have been. I developed the interest from him. I am 27 and he is 38 something. He is my half brother. I am currently studying programming.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magical Greetings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL