The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jamie Daws - Free 45 minute download with printable artwork! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey Guys,

I have had an online store for over 10 years now and it hasn't changed much over the years! So, I have taken all of my customers feedback into account and I have spent the past couple of months completely rebuilding the entire website!

Just a few of the new features being:

- You can now create your own account and track your orders!

- If you are a member of the Download For Life Plan, you also now have your own section with access to your downloads!

- Soon I will be launching the new Digital VIP Subscription which gives you access to tons of magic, videos, competitions and downloads all for one yearly price!

- A new, more reliable shipping system with automated confirmations and stock inventory, notifying you when we have it in and when we don't!

- The store now has a quick hover function! Don't know what the trick is? Just over over the icon and a short description will pop up to help you out!

And there is much more to come! So that I can keep as many people in the loop as possible, I am offering everyone a free 45 minute (Just over 45 minute actually!) video download!

All you need to do is sign up to my new sparkly Newsletter! Then the instructions for getting the download will automatically shoot into your inbox!

https://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/so/0MGtRTti

I hope you all enjoy the download!

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jamie Daws - Free 45 minute download with printable artwork! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL