The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What has really amazed you? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
I do not believe what Derren Brown did was hypnosis but I was really amazed by the effect (he maybe used a st####) but I don't care in the moment it felt like something unique
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
It wasn't a stooge.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2019, WitchDocChris wrote:
It wasn't a stooge.

Im not saying it was the only thing that Im saying is that the effect is hypnosis the method no idea
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
The first performance I ever sean it was on tv the hypnotize make a very simple acts but it looks amazing
there was two people that make their hands stick together and than he gave some one a white paper telling him this is a check of 1000000$ don't let them take it from you
author tell them that that paper is their and they have to take it back it was really fun seeing them playing the cat and mouse on stage
Bernice
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Bernice
The first past life regression I helped facilitate. The depth of belief and details rocked me to my core. It's one of my favorite applications of hypnosis I have tested. I suggest it to everyone I guide into hypnosis. With some clients the belief is so strong that is acts as an fundamental base to build any hypnotherapeutic practice on.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Not a hypnotherapy board.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Carta Mundi
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carta Mundi
Long time ago I saw Dr. Naughty in Las Vegas. I laughed my behind of both times I saw him. I recommended him to friends and family and everyone of them that went to his show loved it. Some even went up on stage to be part of the show. Warning though it is an adult show.
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
In French, I saw Mesmer do his show in France a few years ago and boy it was fantastic! Many people who saw him are still talking about it today.
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
Oh! And completely forgot about Anthony Jacquin's take on the Swan. A bizarre performance unlike anything I've ever seen before
Bernice
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Bernice
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2020, Luke Wolf wrote:
Oh! And completely forgot about Anthony Jacquin's take on the Swan. A bizarre performance unlike anything I've ever seen before

That sounds interesting. Any more details out there?
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2020, Bernice wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2020, Luke Wolf wrote:

That sounds interesting. Any more details out there?

If I’m not mistaking, Jacquier himself describe the routine in one of Scryer’s latest book. Scryer’s elite, I think...
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Don't waste your money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What has really amazed you? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL