The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Twister Flavor - anyone have this? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Twister Flavor by Bob Solari - although the gum packs look a little "stiff", the effect is very good. Would like to hear an opinion of this prop form someone before plunking down $35.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
The effect was not created by Bob. You can find the thread here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=662197

I have this and really like it. The effect is very easy to do and very magical looking in person just as it is on the video. Some people opinions were that they were worried the props will wear out over time. This may be true but is true of a lot of props.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Thanks RNK!!
Illusionist Snake
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Illusionist Snake
Hello friends,
I'm sure the effect on your hands will be incredible. Its rigidity will be how you can use it and take care of it. I have mine 1 year ago and it does not have much damage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Twister Flavor - anyone have this? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL