The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Where to Release Mentalism DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
I recently released an impromptu mentalism effect on Penguin Magic: www.penguinmagic.com/p/10638

It has already entered the Penguin Bestsellers List and has been getting amazing reviews Smile Now I am wondering where else I can publish it on. Sansminds only publish products exclusive to them, Lybrary.com only publishes PDFs... So what other magic sites can I publish on?
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1178 Posts

Profile of Chris
Lybrary.com does not only publish/retail PDFs. We were the FIRST to offer download DVDs and videos for magicians many many years ago. We sell hundreds of videos and download DVDs. We even have two categories just for video content:

- 359 Download DVDs https://www.lybrary.com/magic-dvd-downlo......068.html
- 723 Download Videos https://www.lybrary.com/magic-video-clip......170.html

In case you wonder what the difference is, the download videos are typically shorter videos, individual tricks, etc., the download DVDs are the contents of entire DVDs which typically have a lot more stuff.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Maybe try Murphy's. I buy a lot from them. Congrats on your trick btw!
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Thanks Chris and Brady. Now Social Prediction is both on Lybrary and Murphy's! And it's still on Penguin's Bestseller List too Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Where to Release Mentalism DVD? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL