The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Any tips on pocketing hiddin coins? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gimmick1586
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of gimmick1586
Say you were going to put a coin in your pocket but you were also ditching some hidden coins how do you keep them from talking or atleast do it quitly wihout make it look to obvious. Thanks alot for any replies.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
If you have coins in your pocket, whether you dump 1 or a few, it should not sound much different - coins will jingle.

If you really want them to be quiet - you can press the coins against your leg inside your pocket and slide them down to the pocket bottom.

Dan
Click to visit:
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Don't worry too much about the coins talking, most people will just think there is loose change in your pockets.

Just make sure you have a reason to go into your pocket and remember, don't run if you aren't being chased! Smile
Tony Chapparo
gimmick1586
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of gimmick1586
Well the problem with that is that I drop the coin in there a few times, well actually I fake the drop and finger palm it, but the last time I actually do drop the coin plus the other. I'm doing the Gadabout Coins trick from Bobo's. Thanks alot.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
When you go to the pockit go to the far side and just let the coin fall in with out thinking about it. then go to the outher side and like Dan said you press the coin against your inside pockit and slide it down to the botton! As you think place it in. Don't think Drop the coin in then place the outher coin in as it will show in your body Language! Just think drop as you do the 2TH. coin It's one Action. As so place it in with the same speed and timeing as you do the fake drops! It all has to look the same! If you can't do the real drop off fast slow down the fake drops! Just take A coin and place it in your pockit A few times for real and see how that looks! Then try to get the fake drop offs and the one where you are droping off the hiddin coin to look the same as the real one. It all has to look the same just like your not doing anything.

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Does the situation occur where you need to ditch multiple coins into the same pocket, not pretending to put another coin in.. so your secretly ditching 2 coins in the pocket.

Just ensure your distration is loud enough to cover any talking?
gimmick1586
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of gimmick1586
Well I'm ditching two while I put one coin in my pocket. But I think I can just release them at the same time. And like some said it sounds almost just like if I put one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Any tips on pocketing hiddin coins? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL