The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Shin Lim voted through to the Finals of AGT! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zoneinfinite
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zoneinfinite
Support Shin Lim next week on AGT! He deserves to win the one million dollars!

Here's his semi-finals performance (MINDBLOWING!): https://youtu.be/edTz6nJkYD0
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
He certainly does deserve it. His routines kept the bar higher each time he performed. As it turned out, IT PAID OFF. Congrats Shim.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
And THE WINNER IS Shin Lim
Congratulations Smile
garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
His incredible magic mastery now puts him in FIRST PLACE and WINNER of AGT! 2018
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Wow!
Congratulations
Ihor
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
A BIG Congratulations to Shin Lim for winning AGT 2018!!
Smile Smile Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
YES A BIG Congradulations!! I knew he was going to win ! Incredible visual Magic . His card Magic looked like a camera trick "SIMPLY AMAZING"
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
YES !!!

Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
When it comes to talent, Shin definitely fits the bill. I was a little worried after his final audition though. I didn't think it was as strong as his other acts but it turns out it was strong enough.
Where the magic begins
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
While talent and being strong is important, as we see time and time again it is just as much about personality, presentation and likeability. In the states especially, would it play in Peoria and also the humble factor. His talent and skills combined with these other factors are likely what did it for him.

I will say he played extremely well to the medium which many often don't (or can't do).
RMV
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of RMV
I would add that he had to go through every round. He had enough material to be amazing for every performance. He also got a lot of people talking about magic. A lot of my friends ask about him, I tell them that he is an amazing talent. Congratulations Shim Lim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Shin Lim voted through to the Finals of AGT! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL