The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ocean of Tears (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
This premiered at Bizarre Hauntings 2018 and now, I present the PRO Version!

In 1912 the great ocean disaster involving the luxury liner RMS Titanic sank into the Atlantic Ocean. In the confusion of the initial panic, lifeboats were deployed with only a few passengers on-board even though most could hold as many 60 on average.

One such lifeboat had only 8 passengers on it. As they floated away during the final moments of the doomed vessel, they heard a cry for help in the waters. They swung around and pulled a lone passenger from the freezing Atlantic. At the arrival of the new passenger, there were now 3 members of each passenger class aboard the lifeboat. This new passenger, saved from an untimely death, would live for many years later.

Three volunteers are assigned the roles of First, Second and Third Class passengers. Their chooses seemingly show free will and yet... The chooses they make get the right answer every time! WHO WAS THE PASSENGER IN THE WATER??

This effect is easy and self-working. As long as you follow the super-simple instructions, it will always give the same results!

Includes:

- 9 custom laminate high quality survivor cards
- A special Titanic Ticket
- A Boarding Pass with the big reveal!
- Instructions in PDF form

http://magicandmurder.com/store-5/Ocean-of-Tears-p115242799
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
I really like this, it has a much nicer appeal by focusing on the survivors to me. There is a Titanic museum about four hours away from me in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, which would make it easy to get additional props to turn this into a really nice routine. They do a similar thing at the museum where you get a passenger that you find out about as you go through the museum and when you get to the very end, you get to find out if they survived or not. Thankfully, my passenger survived! In the wake of such a terrible tragedy, this is a really nice touch, since it reminds us that there were survivors, and actually, because of the disaster, a lot was learned about designing ships and safety and tolerance is and how to prevent such things from happening in the future.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2018, ProfessorMagicJMG wrote:
I really like this, it has a much nicer appeal by focusing on the survivors to me. There is a Titanic museum about four hours away from me in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, which would make it easy to get additional props to turn this into a really nice routine. They do a similar thing at the museum where you get a passenger that you find out about as you go through the museum and when you get to the very end, you get to find out if they survived or not. Thankfully, my passenger survived! In the wake of such a terrible tragedy, this is a really nice touch, since it reminds us that there were survivors, and actually, because of the disaster, a lot was learned about designing ships and safety and tolerance is and how to prevent such things from happening in the future.

Thank you so much! I am glad you like the story. I worked very hard on putting this together right. It is very easy to perform with a great final!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ocean of Tears (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL