The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Our friend Robert McDaniel (Robert M)has passed away (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2018, taller8 wrote:
He was a great magical friend.

My condolences, I knew he was a friend of yours.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
May his memory be eternal+++
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Wow, I am obviously a latecomer to this as I don't frequent this area of the Café. I am truly shocked to hear of Robert McDaniel's passing. He and I corresponded regularly on and off the Café and weeks could go by before I returned many of his pm's or emails (he usually having much more to show and tell than I.) And if I forgot once in a while to correspond back, he would anyway. Our pm chains were so lengthy the Café auto deleted these chains probably 3-4 times over the years and we'd start a new one. So I immediately wondered why having pm'd him twice last couple weeks I had not heard back.

Robert was a faithful online friend. Though we never met we knew of each other's personal as well as magical life...his wife having to move into an asisted living facility, etc. RIP my friend. You have been one of the great inspirations in my magic life.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
He added a lot to the Café and it will be different without him.
Good magic to all,
Eric
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Dang, today is three years since we lost our excellent friend Robert "Bob" McDaniel aka Robert M. Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
I regularly conversed with Robert and miss him very much. I still have many performance videos he shared with me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Our friend Robert McDaniel (Robert M)has passed away (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL