The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Dyne DAYDREAMER (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Here's a review from Aidan O'Sullivan, unfortunately h doesn't have a Caf� account, so I am posting it here for him:

So I was lucky enough to purchase Daydreamer and MY GOSH was it worth it! To clarify, Daydreamer is an entire act designed with the sole intention to blow minds!

As the ad copy says, it is all based upon classical methods, many of which you should already be familiar with. Ken has taken these methods and principles to a whole new height and in doing so has created a stunning act in which will convince your audiences that you are the 'Real Deal'. Ken is a high-end corporate worker and he states that this is a staple in his many of acts. We know that in the corporate world, you need to be right and so the methods used need to be surefire to prevent any unorchestrated 'misses'. Luckily, Ken knows the world of corporate entertainment inside-out and Daydreamer is a surefire act that will take your audiences on a complete emotional rollercoaster, whilst gaining yourself complete credibility throughout.

It is modular in nature so you can choose to only perform the second (main) phase of the act if you would much prefer. For me, I have found that the best feature of the entire act to be how freely this can be customised without any impact upon the whole routine. As soon as I finished my first read-though of the book, my mind was racing to think of different approaches and ways that I can add Daydreamer into my show!

Now this isn't just something that you should perform after your first read through (although you could, it really is that straightforward from a methodology perspective!), instead what you should do is spend the time and the effort customising and harnessing the power of this routine for your own benefit. Only then should you go forth and be real!

Ah yes, it's also worth noting that the book itself is printed upon a high quality paper so that it both looks and feels amazing! Wrapped up in black tissue paper and stored within a sleek black, protective, magnetically clasping box, you know this is the good stuff 😉

Don't waste your time thinking about it- reread the ad copy and then hit BUY! You won't regret it!

If you do have hesitations however, I'm sure that Ken will be more than happy to answer your questions and help put your mind at ease.

Kind Regards,

-Aidan
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
aladetomiwa
View Profile
New user
Nigeria
42 Posts

Profile of aladetomiwa
I'm really interested in this book but I haven't seen a good description nor a credible review
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2019, aladetomiwa wrote:
I'm really interested in this book but I haven't seen a good description nor a credible review

Hi there, I have updated the product page with a video in which Ken explains the routine in a little more depth, hopefully it's useful to you!

You can see the video here: https://mentalistry.com/products/books/d......physical
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
Geoff Akins
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Geoff Akins
Is there any video of the routine? Any reviews from anyone actually performing Daydreamer?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Dyne DAYDREAMER (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL