The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magica IV by Larry Barnowski heads up (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Hey all,

I am writing an impressions/review of Dr. Larry Barnowski's newest offering titled Magica IV. Look for the post this week. In the meantime, brush up on Fulves's RSC Multiple Shift as it used in a few of the wonderful routines in the book. In fact, I want to add the RSC Multiple Shift to my "Favorite Utility Move" thread. Until I did my read throughs of Larry's new book, I had forgotten just how versatile this sleight is. Larry teaches it in an earlier work and you can also find the sleight in Duffie and Robertson's Card Conspiracy volume two with a number of routines using the sleight for different purposes.

There's cool coin stuff too!

Here's the skinny or, as Millenials like to notate, the "tl; dr" of the new book. If you are already a fan of Larry's work, you're going to love the book so for you folks, it's an insta-buy. For those like myself who are new to his work, there are some really great routines in the book. There are two I want to add to my repertoire immediately.

Best,
Vlad
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Thanks Vlad for that post. Looking forward to your full review.
I am offering a free custom card gaff with the first 50 copies of the new book.
Check out more Magic Café reviews right here

Larry Smile
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2018, Larry Barnowsky wrote:
Thanks Vlad for that post. Looking forward to your full review.
I am offering a free custom card gaff with the first 50 copies of the new book.
Check out more Magic Café reviews right here

Larry Smile

Hi Larry,

As soon as I can get everything sorted that needs to be I will post my review. I hope you understand that I am in a sort of state of flux at this moment. That said, I will repeat that your newest work is a must buy both for your established fans and for those new to your magic.
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
I'll second that Vlad. The book is so well written and with so many gems inside that mysterious vault.

Paul
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks to Vlad and Paul for those comments.
Check out my contest and get a chance to win a free book including Magica IV, Secrets form the Vault

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

You can now get Magica IV exclusively at Stevens Magic Emporium, or still directly from my website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magica IV by Larry Barnowski heads up (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL