The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Let us make this forum much better (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Almost every time a topic is posted, there is always an argument usually related to david blaine. Can't we just stop commenting about it? let's talk about our experiences in street magic, share ideas to improve each other's routine, approach, asking for tip, giving advice. anything that can help each one of us. an interactive forum that help each other not a debate forum, debating or fighting for your own opinion.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
This is why I would suggest a new area for Blaine topics.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
It only occurs in the Street Magic area, probably due to the amount of young people frequenting this specific area.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
flooglestreet
View Profile
New user
New York
63 Posts

Profile of flooglestreet
I skip the Blaine posts. However, the amount of heat he generates suggests that he is successfull. Maybe we are eating our hearts out and should find out how to replicate his success. I do get requests for Blaine stuff, especially the levitation gag so its worth knowing. Smile
If ya wanna be the Top Banana, Ya gotta start at the bottom of the Bunch (Johnny Mercer)
magicmanchris
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of magicmanchris
I don't see what the big deal is.Just don't read the blaine posts, I don't.
your magic is only real when you believe it's real.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Who is David Blaine?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Listen to you guys... you're doing it already and you can't even see yourselves doing it.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
He is succesful as a money maker and that's it. Is he worth arguing about.
He is not my ex wife or my ex mother in law and I don't wanna date him so......NOPE.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Let us make this forum much better (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL