The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mentalism With Die ( Is It Entertaining ? ) (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
He was not doing a magic or mentalism show. He was giving a casual pseudo-demonstration of body language and voice reading and it was perfect for that audience. Some of them had obviously seen him do this before and were begging him to show it.

They were not bored.

He didn't do it just for women. He did two women and a man. I saw nothing creepy about it.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Avocat
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Avocat
Earlier in this thread I described a walk-around / table-hopping handling where I just do a quick numerology reading of the spec that matches (i.e. predicts) the number just rolled

Like I said, I just do the same thing for everyone in the group as they pass the dice-cup around

Once I've done everyone, I'd typically just move on to the next effect (pocket MOABT in my case)

warren thinks I still need an ending, so now I've got one: pretend to write something on a post-it pad but have the SG ready, then just SG the total of everyone's rolls

The beauty of it is, because I'm keeping a running total, I can SG the number before even asking everyone to repeat their numbers. The Post-It pad is now openly being displayed as I gesture at each spectator. The total is thus in plain view long before the spectators themselves come up with the total

Haven't tested this yet, but I have to believe it'll be a strong conclusion.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Avocat I like the prediction ending and think it definitely gives the effect a finish.......as a side note what is SG short for ?
Avocat
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Avocat
Swami gimmick
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I finally succumb and purchased a Die, here's a simple routine I came up with.

https://youtu.be/8AodclwUD9M?si=bLadSBnK7Kvwef_V
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Very nice routine Warren
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks Mike I'm glad you enjoyed it Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mentalism With Die ( Is It Entertaining ? ) (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL