The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mark Calabrese - C.I.S. card in sharpie (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
One thing is clear. Mark Calabrese performs this trick A LOT. And why wouldn't he, with those reactions. A FREELY selected, SIGNED card ends up inside the sharpie marker they signed it with. Surreal, and impossible, and people FREAK OUT.

Interesting. Thoughts?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
The trailer looks great, I'd also love to hear some feedback on this one.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Can it be done with notes/bills?
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Just saw the trailer and wish it was a complete video. Not much to go on but for $13, might spring for it. But will wait till others chime in and give their opinion.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
crandall
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of crandall
I would like to see a full "trailer" from beginning to end in order to form an opinion. It would be nice, as a magician, to get an idea of when/how the load happens. Because most of us know what has happened, you just kind of want to get an idea of how he gets into the load/ending. Smile
keilunmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of keilunmagic
You can’t get the full performance, because the presentation IS the method. It is exactly as you can imagine. The 40 minutes download walks you through the different ways Mark suggests how you do it, but it comes down to stalling and misdirection. And it requires a lot of practice, as much as you put in learning the MCF for example. In the introduction Mark says he’s been performing this for about a year, which explains why the whole thing seems rushed. Is it worth $13? My feeling is no. Mark has his own style of presentation and that’s what makes his version work, but for most it won’t. And btw forget doing his “method” in a formal environment, because a suit will make his handling a lot harder.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Hmm it's pretty hard to secretly do what is needed, I'll stick to performing Look Sharp
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mark Calabrese - C.I.S. card in sharpie (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL