The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bent Visual Pop Up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kard16
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Kard16
My ambitious card routine needs more spunk. I am really intrigued by this one move I saw Blaine do, where the card has a crease in it, it is put in the middle, and it visually comes back to the top. Is there a place where I could find out that method or another method to add more to my routine?
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
You can find it in Expert Card Technique, by Jean Hugard and Fred Braue.

If you're looking to add more variation to your Ambitious Card Routine, you may want to check out Daryl's video/book on the subject.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
Sankey has a nice non-gaff "wrap the deck with a rubberband and card still comes to the top" kind of thing. Fun and easy to do...
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
I can tell there are no English moderators here or your post may have been modified Kard16 lol.

As usual, some of the better twists come from the "old" books.

But that Sankey move is good, from a book called "When World's Collide" I think, by him and Richard Sanders.

Paul.
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Paul...

Its "When Creators Collide" and was released by Ben Harris.

--Andi
ecardinal
View Profile
New user
San Jose, CA
16 Posts

Profile of ecardinal
The pop-up ending for Ambitious Card is on Ammar's "Easy to Master Card Miracles #2". I just got the DVD, it's great.

-- Ed
variable75
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of variable75
Lee Asher has a great move with this concept, which I believe is in 5 Card Stud, but I could be wrong. Check out his website or even review his visit here at the Cafe...you may find a description there.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I just got Ammars "Easy Card Tricks" dvds too and his bent card ploy in his Ambisious Card is great.Has anybody heard when "L and L wiil bring out vols 4 tru 6 on dvd? Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It is not Ammar's "Bent card ploy." He simply performs and teaches it on the tape. That doesn't make it his anymore than my eating a donut makes me the owner of the Krispy Kream company!

The move is, indeed, Fred Braue's, and can, indeed, be found in Expert Card Technique.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bent Visual Pop Up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL